Lecturer: Popsui Vladimir
"Electronic Devices Technology" refers to the cycle of professional and practical training disciplines in the engineering design technology. The course is based on the use of knowledge gained by students during the study of general and specialized technical subjects and disciplines of design and technological preparation and it is finishes the disciplines cycle.
The course " Electronic Devices Technology " should provide technological students training for design, manufacture and operation of the electronic devices variety. This goal is achieved through the formation of students' abilities:
- designing technological preparation of production;
- designing assembly scheme of functionality units, systems and complex electronic tools (ET);
- developing assembly processes including calculations ET technological products;
- working designs for manufacturability;
- the study of coatings used in the manufacture of ET and processes of their formation, corrosion protection in operation;
- understanding and practical application of modern trends physical and chemical technologies, progressive technological methods of design formings in the ET preparation.