Department of Design and Production of Radio Electronic Equipment holds the training of bachelors, masters and doctors of philosophy in the specialty 172 "Telecommunications and Radio Engineering" and educational program:
«Intelligent Technologies of Microsystem Radioelectronic Equipment»
Educational program «Intelligent Technologies of Microsystem Radioelectronic Equipment» aimed at training specialists in the field of automated design and technology of microprocessor, microsystem and nanosystem electronic equipment, mathematical methods and software tools of information, technical and technological systems of higher (intellectual) level. The educational program "Intelligent Technologies of Microsystem Electronics Technology" corresponds to the "Electronics Engineering Technology" program of Europe and the USA universities, based on modern concepts of smart (intelligent) electronic technologies, including the global concept of Internet of Things.
Directions of the educational program:
- radio electronic equipment based on microcontrollers, microprocessors and microcomputers;
- micro- and nanosystem radio electronic equipment;
- creation and implementation of intellectual radio electronic equipment;
- creation and implementation of intelligent technological processes and productions;
- development of intellectual software technologies of microsystem radio electronic equipment.
- development of physical and technical, hardware and software solutions for intelligent micro and nanosystem radio electronic equipment;
- creation and implementation of microprocessor and microcomputer intelligent tools, systems and networks;
- simulation, computer and field experimental research of micro and nanostructures;
- development of physical and technical solutions for the precise formation of micro- and nanosystem three-dimensional structures;
- development of innovative projects within the concept in Internet of Things.
- creation of mathematical, physical and technical bases of intellectual technologies of microsystem radio electronic equipment.
Curriculums at all levels provide for the deep integration of computer technologies into the learning process: C ++ programming languages, assembler, Verilog (specialized language hardware description – HDL), universal software packages: MathCAD, MatLAB, AutoCAD, SolidWorks; specialized software packages for simulation of electronic circuits, computer-aided design and virtual devices: MicroCAP, LTSpice, Altium Designer, LabView; specialized software packages for 3D modeling of microelectromagnetic and microelectromechanical structures and systems: CST Microwave Studio, HFSS, COMSOL Multiphysics, ANSYS, etc.
- пleading experts in radio electronic and telecommunication engineering in the field of development and exploitation of telecommunication radio electronic equipment;
- executives and managers of the newest scientific and technical projects at the companies of the radio electronic industry.
- Employment of graduates
- Student attestation (diploma projects, master's theses)
- The stages of the admission campaign and the timetable of the selection committee can be viewed on the website of the Admissions Committee!