Author: Pervak Svitlana
Supervisor: Nelin Yevhen
ELK: Second level of higher education (master degree)
Speciality: 172 Telecommunications and Radio Engineering
Summary: The acuity of work is stipulated by the need to improve the structural and electrical parameters of microstrip stups structures and devices based on them, considering regular growing requirements to radiotechnicals systems where they are used.
The purpose of research is simulation of microstrip capacitive stubs structures, to improve their electrical properties.
Tasks of the research:
1. To develop a one-dimensional model of the line of transmission with a stub, taking into account the stub T-connection in the software package Mathcad.
2. To develop 3D model structures in the software package CST Microwave Studio. To perform a comparison of the results of one- and thridimensional modeling. To establish the peculiarities of the parasitic induction of microstrip T-connection from the structural parameters of the plume.
Object of research — two- and three-dimensional modeling of the capacitive stubs structure.
Subject of research — modeling, characteristics and properties of the capaci-tive stubs structure.
Scientific novelty of work:
1. The dependence of the parasitic inductance of the microstrip T-connection on the structural parameters of the stub is established.
2. A one-dimensional model for stub connection is proposed.
3. The peculiarities of capacitance dependence on frequency for microstrip capacitive section and capacitive stub are established.
Keywords: low pass filter, capacitive stubs, one-dimensional modeling, tridimensional modeling
The work consists of: 90 pages of explanatory note and 2 appendix
Explanatory note: Full text